There are no fellows at the moment, please check back soon.
The leaders The Beatitudes Society invests in have the following qualities:
- Entrepreneurial: people who start something new.
- Innovative: people who ask “Is there a better way to do this?”
- Courageous: people who say “Let’s do it.”
- Compassionate: people who ask “Who’s suffering? What can we do?”
- Passionate about social justice: people who ask “What’s the upriver cause of this suffering? How can we change this?”
- Collaborative: people who say “Let’s do this together.”
- Resilient: people who say “Let’s try it again, this time a little different.”
- Persevering: people who say “Hang in with me. I’ll hang in with you.”
- Authentic: people who are real.
- Integrated: people whose souls show up in their roles.
- Centered: people who act from their heart.
- Spiritually alive: people who pay attention to the movement of the Spirit.
- Hospitable: people who say “Welcome” to everybody and mean it.